| About Operabase Professional |
If you already have an Operabase Professional or Opera Europa
username and password, click here to login
In addition to the services offered on the public site, Operabase Professional provides a layer of tools and databases for the opera professional.
Operabase Professional is available in English, French, German and Italian.|
The subscription to Operabase Professional costs just 850 euros a year. You can subscribe online, or send us an email to receive our written quote.
The Casting Tool
- This powerful tool allows you to quickly and easily create a list of all of the artists who have sung a particular role, where, when and with whom, since 1996, or since a specific date.
- To make it as easy as possible to follow up, links to the management contact details and the artist's own website are provided alongside the artist's name.
- Invaluable for finding last minute replacements, the Casting Tool is also very useful for programming future seasons, saving you both time and effort (see the example below).
Productions for rent and for sale
- 330,000 performances on file, with the ability to review the performance histories of artists as well as the past seasons of opera companies around the world since 1996.
- Subscribing companies can publish details of their productions available for rent or for sale in a centralised database.
- This rentals database is the largest source for information on rentable productions, and lists more than 1600 entries.
- The list is visible to all opera companies around the world (both subscribers and non-subscribers) on the public part of Operabase.
Casting Tool example
| ||Informatie van het operahuis|| ||Operahuisdebuut|
| ||Informatie van de agent/artiets|| ||Roldebuut|
Uitvoerders: 7, Voorstellingen: 10
|Oberon(Weber): Sir Huon of Bordeaux|
|Bronder, Peter|| Agent: Allied Artists [Gen] Agent: OIA [France]|
|Aug 04 ||en ||Edinburgh(Fest)||ML: Richard Armstrong; |
|Fritz, Burkhard|| Agent: Inge Tennigkeit [Gen] http://www.burkhard-fritz.de/|
|Apr 08 ||de ||Innsbruck(LT)||ML: C Meister / Klinkhardt; |
|Spemann, Alexander|| Agent: Esther Schollum|
|Sep 06 ||de ||Mainz||ML: Rückwardt; R: Tiedemann |
|Winbergh, Gösta|| (30 Dec 1943, Stockholm -- 17 Mar 2002, Wien)|
|Jan 98 ||Zürich(Oper)||ML: John Eliot Gardiner; R: Schaaf |
|Winslade, Glenn|| Agent: Hainzl [Gen, Wereld]|
|Okt 98 ||Gent||ML: Minkowski; |
|Okt 98 ||Antwerpen(Vlaamse)||ML: Minkowski; |
|Woodrow, Alan|| Agent: Athole Still [Gen, Wereld] Agent: IAMBOLARTISTS [var(ne)]|
|Maa 98 ||London(Barbican)||ML: Hickox; |
|Workman, Charles|| Agent: AMZ [Gen, Wereld]|
|Maa 02 ||en ||Paris(Châtelet)||ML: John Eliot Gardiner; |
|Maa 02 ||Caen||ML: John Eliot Gardiner; |
|Maa 02 ||London(Barbican)||ML: John Eliot Gardiner; |