World-class data gives you a world-class casting tool
If you already have an account
If you do not have an account with us
Register as Arts Organisation
A powerful tool for Art Organisations such as opera houses, festivals, and orchestras
Available in English, French, German, and Italian, Operabase Basic and Professional for Arts Organisations give you more than what is publicly available to you on Operabase.
Let's explore what Operabase Professional has in store for you:
The Casting Tool
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations allows you to easily create a list of all who have sung a particular role, have conducted a particular work or have been part of the creative team for a piece, filtered by when, where, and with whom. This list can go back as far as 1996 or start from the date you have specified.
- For you to be able to easily follow up, links to the management contact details and artists' own official websites are provided with their names.
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations is very useful in programming future seasons, saving you time and effort.
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations is invaluable in finding you last-minute replacements.
- It also allows you to maintain the art organisation's profile page and add season updates.
- With Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations, you can review the performance history of artists out of our nearly 500,000 performances on file.
- Also review the past seasons of various opera companies around the world since 1996.
Productions for Rent and Sale
- Listing more than 2500 entries, this rental database is the largest source of information on rental opera productions
- Publish details of your productions available for rent and sale in a centralised database
- Your rentals will be publicly visible to all opera companies and festivals around the world
Included also in Operabase Basic:
- Update your arts organisation profile with contact and box office information
- Manage and update your arts organisation's season, including information about productions, performance dates, venues, creative teams and casts
How to Subscribe?
- It's a quick and easy process open to all theatres, festivals, orchestras, and other companies producing opera around the world
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations costs only 850 Euros for 12 months
- Operabase Basic for Arts Organisations is available to you free of charge
- Start the registration process below to choose your preferred plan