In addition to the services offered on the public site, Operabase Professional provides a layer of tools and databases for the opera professionals. Operabase Professional is available in English, French, German and Italian.
The subscription to Operabase Professional costs just 850 euros a year (12 months). The subscription is available for theatres, festivals, orchestras and other lyrical compagnies.
You can subscribe online (enter the name of your company in the field above) or send us an email to pay by bank wire or receive an invoice.
The Casting tool
- This powerful tool allows you to quickly and easily create a list of all of the artists who have sung a particular role, where, when and with whom, since 1996, or since a specific date.
- To make it as easy as possible to follow up, links to the management contact details and the artist's own website are provided alongside the artist's name.
- Invaluable for finding last minute replacements, the Casting Tool is also very useful for programming future seasons, saving you both time and effort (see the example below).
- 430,000 performances on file, with the ability to review the performance histories of artists as well as the past seasons of opera companies around the world since 1996.
Productions for rent and for sale
- Subscribing companies can publish details of their productions available for rent or for sale in a centralised database.
- This rentals database is the largest source for information on rentable opera productions, and lists more than 2500 entries.
- The list is visible to all opera companies around the world (both subscribers and non-subscribers) on the public part of Operabase.