En synlig lista innebär affärer
Om du redan har ett konto
Om du inte har ett konto hos oss
Registrera som agent
A visible roster and complete data, make you globally accessible for business
Available in English, French, German, and Italian, Operabase Professional for Agents gives you and your artist management more than what's publicly available on Operabase.
Let's help you get the full value out of Operabase today.
The Casting Tool
- Operabase Professional for Agents allows you to easily create a list of all who have sung a particular role, filtered by when, where, and with whom since 1996 or a specific date
- The casting tool is invaluable in strategically building, managing, and expanding the roster of the artists you represent
- With Operabase Professional for Agents, you can review the performance history of artists out of our nearly 500.000 performances on file
- Also review the past seasons of various opera companies and festivals around the world since 1996
Included in the Free Plan
- Update your agency profile with personal and team contact information
- Manage and update the roster of the professional artists you represent
- Specify the terms of your representation agreement with your artists in terms of general management, exclusivity or region
Not only classical singers can be listed and represented on Operabase, but also conductors, directors, set designers, costume designers, and many other professional artists. In combination with Operabase Professional profiles for Artists, that are available for subscription both to artists directly and to agencies in the name of their artists, the roster management can significantly boost the visibility of your artists, as well as the reach of your agency as a whole. These profiles allow you for example to make the next five roles you believe would be the strategically best next step for the career of an artist you represent searchable for casting professionals.
How to Subscribe?
- It's a quick and easy process open to agencies representing opera singers and other professional artists working in the classical music industry
- Operabase Professional for Agents costs only 500 Euros for 12 months
- Start the registration process below to choose your preferred plan