More visibility for artists towards artistic directors
If you already have an account
If you do not have an account with us
Register as Artist
More visibility and easy access equals career opportunities
Artistic administrators of opera houses, theaters, orchestras, and other arts organisations around the world use Operabase as their preferred casting tool. It has established itself as the go-to for researching and contacting artists and their agents for upcoming opera productions. Operabase is an online community that automatically updates the details of your current and future performances sent by hundreds of opera companies and festivals worldwide.
What does the Operabase Professional for Artists subscription do for you?
Whether you are an internationally successful artist or an emerging talent; whether you are an opera singer on stage, a conductor in the orchestra pit, a director or designer working as part of a creative team, the Operabase Professional for Artists subscription is for you. It allows you to present yourself and your career to people with casting responsibilities in the manner and within the network that is most relevant to their daily work. It is also the place to be for hundreds of thousands of fans and audience members, who are looking to stay informed about your career. This information includes:
- Your concerts, oratorios, recitals, world premieres and performances of previous seasons
- Your future performances that aren't yet listed on the theatre sites
- Your performances taking place in concert halls, churches or open-air venues that aren't listed on Operabase
- Your biography in multiple languages
- A high-quality portrait of you with a high-quality background image
- A headshot, that will be shown in rotation on the first page of Operabase
- As many stage pictures and Youtube videos as you like
- Press articles
- Direct contact details of you and your manager, as well as links to your personal website and your social media pages
After subscribing to Operabase Professional for Artists, you'll also be able to ask us to:
- Add a red mask to the performances you have added, indicating these have been verified by Operabase. (We'll need you to provide the necessary evidence in support of this)
- Hide performances in your schedule or roles you no longer want to sing
- Add up to 5 roles that you'd like to sing or opera titles that you would like to perform or produce in the future. The casting tool will showcase your name against these roles or functions when directors are casting.
Moreover, your performance schedule will be visible to all users on Operabase all the way back to 1996 instead of September 2015. In addition to this, you will be able to also present your full repertoire list to all Operabase users, including the companies where you have performed a role.
How to Subscribe?
- It's a quick and easy process
- It costs only 100 Euros for 12 months
- Once we have received the payment and confirmed your identity, we will send you the access codes to your account