More visibility for artists towards artistic directors
The artistic administrators of opera houses around the world use Operabase on a daily basis for casting operas, and for researching and contacting artists.
Details of your current and future performances are automatically updated by Operabase from the season information sent by hundreds of opera companies and festivals.
An Operabase Pro Artist subscription allows you to enrich this basic information, and put more information at the fingertips of the casting director:
- your concerts and recitals
- your performances taking place in concert halls, churches or open air in venues that aren't listed on Operabase
- your performances of past seasons
- your future performances that aren't yet published on the theatre pages
- the exact dates of your future (and past) performances in case of multiple cast
- a portrait picture
- a background picture
- a thumbnail picture for the first page of Operabase
- stage pictures (as many as you wish)
- Youtube Videos (as many as you wish)
- your biography in multiple languages
- press articles
- direct contact details for you and your manager and a link to your personal web pages (including Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
As a subscribed artist, you will also be able to:
- ask us to add, provided you can send us the necessary evidence, a red mask (which indicates that the information was verified by Operabase) to the performances you have added
- hide performances in your schedule, or roles in your repertoire that you no longer want to sing
- note up to 5 prepared or other roles that you would like to sing in the future. The casting tool will show your name against these roles when directors are looking for artists.
In addition, your performance schedule will appear on Operabase from 1996 online instead of September 2015.
The repertoire is improved with the list of the companies where you have sung a role.
It's quick and easy to subscribe, and it costs just 100 Euros for 12 months. Once the payment has been done, you will receive the access codes to your account within one working day.