A powerful tool for Art Organisations such as opera houses, festivals, and orchestras
Let's explore what Operabase Professional has in store for you:
The Casting Tool
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations allows you to easily create a list of all who have sung a particular role, have conducted a particular work or have been part of the creative team for a piece, filtered by when, where, and with whom. This list can go back as far as 1996 or start from the date you have specified.
- For you to be able to easily follow up, links to the management contact details and artists' own official websites are provided with their names.
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations is very useful in programming future seasons, saving you time and effort.
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations is invaluable in finding you last-minute replacements.
- With Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations, you can review the performance history of artists out of our nearly 500,000 performances on file.
- Also review the past seasons of various opera companies around the world since 1996.
How to Subscribe?
- It's a quick and easy process open to all theatres, festivals, orchestras, and other companies producing opera around the world.
- Operabase Professional for Arts Organisations costs only 850 Euros for 12 months.